My name is Kait (K8)! Here are some tidbits about me:
- Born and raised in Southern California
- Played soccer for 14 years while growing up
- Swimming, Volleyball, Karate, Marching Band, Dancing (East Coast Swing, Salsa, Jazz)
- Member of the Santa Clara Vanguard Drum and Bugle Corps ’08 and ’09
- Ran the San Diego Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon 2010
- Attended and graduated from UCLA with a B.S. in Physiology (2009-2014)
- Worked as an EMT through the UCLA Police Department
- Worked with the Gracie Academy in Beverly Hills
- Worked in various physical therapy clinics as a PT Aide and Admin Assistance
- Currently a personal trainer
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through NSCA
- Aspiring physical therapist!
- Recent hobbies include backpacking, rock climbing, shooting, and other fun activities with my partner in crime!
My passion is being active. I find it disheartening when athletic pursuits lead to aches, pains, and injuries when the goal is to strengthen the body and improve health. I am also incredibly frustrated with the lack of scientifically-backed fitness practices that exists in our world. I’ve dedicated my coaching pursuits to finding the most efficient, effective ways to train for particular goals while incorporating injury prevention techniques that allow clients to care for their bodies so they can be active throughout their lives. I also believe in education, in teaching others about their bodies, fitness, and nutrition so they can lives independent of a coach or trainer.
Questions or requests for article topics, contact me: email@example.com